About the Company:
Medical exams and services, leading-edge medical information, risk management and investigative services to the insurance, legal, clinical and business communities. We empower customers with accurate, comprehensive information to make informed, reliable business decisions. We work collaboratively with our clients to develop strategies that increase profits, enhance productivity, eliminate waste and promote growth.
About the Opportunity:
The Examiner is responsible for completing production work including a variety of insurance and healthcare products which could include, but is not limited to, insurance exams, This is a mobile position and the examiner works independently with minimal supervision. Position can have appointments scheduled by the branch office, or the examiner may schedule their own, but may be required to perform on-call work as the customer requires.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Detail Oriented
- Customer service skills
- Basic computing skills, including internet
- Good verbal and nonverbal communication
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to write legibly, daily handwritten work
- Medical terminology knowledge
- Ability to perform vital signs
- Medical and phlebotomy experience required